Four to the Florals



Forget me Yellow, Hare, Forget me Straw,
Forget, Forget me Daisy, Bulbous, Bog,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Fumitor,
Forget me White or Purse, Forget me Dog,


Forget, Forget, Forget, Forget me Cel,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Perforate,
Forget, Forget me Tansy, Yarrow, Mel,
Forget me Bugle, Pimp, Forget me Great,


Forget me Dog, Forget me Chickweed, Ear,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Mistle, Sow,
Forget me Vi, Forget, Forget me Spear,
Forget me Char, Forget, Forget me Cow,


Forget me Bugle, Loose, Forget me Bell,
Forget me Spot, Forget me Cah, Anem,
Forget me Toadflax, Yarrow, Pimpernel,
Forget me Cow, Forget me Speedwell, Hem,


Forget me Hairy, Sorrel, Foxglove, Horse,
Forget me Mull, Forget me Chickweed, Med,
Forget me Colt's, Forget me Hairy, Gorse,
Forget me Woodruff, Tan, Forget me Dead,


Forget me Gar, Forget me Ragwort, Wall,
Forget, Forget me Mullein, Yellow, Man,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Annual,
Forget me Joy, Forget, Forget me An,


Forget, Forget, Forget me Daffodil,
Forget me Teasel, Colt's, Forget me Ground,
Forget, Forget, Forget, Forget me Sill,
Forget me Miss, Forget, Forget me Round,


Forget me Bry, Forget, Forget me Win,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Mugwort, Fox,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Scarlet, Mign,
Forget me Melilot, Forget me Ox,


Forget me Dock, Forget me Vetchling, Dog,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Rosebay, Pass,
Forget, Forget me Cabbage, Nipple, Bog,
Forget, Forget, Forget, Forget me Glass,


Forget, Forget, Forget, Forget me Purr,
Forget, Forget me Ragged, Burdock, Dog,
Forget, Forget me Resthah, Bulbous, Er,
Forget, Forget me Bindweed, Chickweed, Bog,


Forget me Tan, Forget, Forget me Great,
Forget me Dog, Forget me Cleavers, Rag,
Forget me Cleavers, Iris, Perforate,
Forget, Forget me Mistle, Paris, Agg,


Forget me Chick, Forget me Nipple, For,
Forget, Forget me Lords and Ladies, Pop,
Forget, Forget, Forget, Forget me Or,
Forget, Forget me White, Forget me Op,


Forget me Cook, Forget, Forget me Burr,
Forget me Mercure, Ramsons, Gentian,
Forget me Mignonette, Forget me Er,
Forget me Cel, Forget me Campion,


Forget me Oxeye, Chickweed, Water, Mign,
Forget, Forget me Less, Forget, Anem,
Forget me, Ribbed, Forget, Forget me Win,
Forget me Holly, En, Forget me Hem,


Forget, Forget me Orchid, White or Great,
Forget me Mayweed, Marry, Ivy, Pop,
Forget me Miss, Forget me Perforate,
Forget me Violet, Forget me Op,


Forget me Moschatel or Scentless, Great,
Forget me Cinque, Forget me Greater, May,
Forget, Forget, Forget me Perforate,
Forget me Early, Bog, Forget me Day,


Forget, Forget, Forget me Watercress,
Forget, Forget me Glass, Forget, Anem,
Forget, Forget me Woundwort, Less,
Forget me Dog's, Forget me Bulbous, Hem,


etc.